Manual Battery Cut-off Safety Switch
This battery cut-off safety switch is ideal when power has to be cut fast or to extend your vehicles battery life, Has two stud design with silver alloy contacts can be used to cut power on electric winches, lighting, tailgate lifts, wheel lifst, etc.
- Pollack 51-916
- Contact Action: Off-On
- Voltage Rating: 6- 36V
- Terminal Type: (2) 3/8 Studs
- Dimensions: 2-5/8 diameter, 4-3/8 long
- Mounting stem: 3/4 diameter, 1/2 long
- Key operated
- One piece die-cast housing, sealed
- For battery circuit only
- Does not disconnect alternator or generator
- 1,000 amp in-rush rating
- Use on 12 or 24 volt DC applications.