2-Way Standing Seam Roof Clamp
The Two-Way Universal Standing Seam Roof Clamp , by Guardian Fall Protection, fits most brands and styles of standing seam roofs and is completely reusable. It incorporates a well engineered reversible design allows for seams up to 1-inch to make sure you've got the perfect anchor for all your jobs with standing seam roofs. This clamp anchors securely without causing damage to the completed roof. This anchor is designed for one person single tie off and can be used with retractable lanyards, vertical lifelines, and shock absorbing lanyards. The compact size makes this anchor easy to store and move around the job site. This anchor meets all applicable anchor durability reusable/temporary anchor standards as set by OSHA. This product is not to be used in a horizontal lifeline system, closer than 4-feet from an edge.
- Fits most brands and styles of standing seam roofs and is completely reusable, easy to move around on your job site, and to take to your next job
- Unique reversible design allows for seams up to 1" wide & 2" vertical to make sure you've got the perfect anchor from job to job
- Anchors securely without damage to completed roof, which is sometimes hard when your working on a standing seam roof, this standing seam roof clamp makes finding a secure anchor point on a standing seam flat roof easy and efficient. This takes away the frustration, that a worker has had in the past, trying to find a place to tie off securely and within OSHA guidelines.
- Designed for one person single tie off and can be used with a retractable, making this anchor very versatile
- Extremely Durable, all steel construction with zinc electroplate finish, definitely built to last.
- The two way design allows you to clamp to MR-24, VSR or similar profiles can all be covered with one universal standing seam clamp
- The clamp has been tested to meet and exceed the following OSHA standards, Rated at 5,000 lbs.: 1926.502(d)(2), (3), (4), and (15): Anchorages for attachments of personal fall arrest equipment.